Hi-Vis Fire Flame Retardant Orange-Silver-Orange Reflective Tape
|FOB Price:||US $0.53 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $0.53/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1500000 Pieces/Month|
- Reflective material Safety Reflector
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TM1303-FR20
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Silver
- Transport Package: 50m Per Roll
- Origin: Ningbo
- Reflective Material Type: Reflective Fabric
- Application: Fire Uniform, Workwear
- Trademark: Topmatched
- Specification: width 50mm
- HS Code: 5907009030
|Backing Fabric||FR treated Cotton|
|Reflective Coefficient||R> 420 cd/lx.m2|
|Washing Instruction||Home wash 50 cycles @ 60°C (ISO6330); Industrial wash 25 cycles @ 85°C (EN ISO 15797)|
|Certification||OEKO-TEX 100; EN 20471 Class 2; ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Level 2; AS/NZS 1906.4-2010; CSA-Z96-02; EN 533; NFPA 701; ASTM F 1506|
|Width||2 or 3 inches|
|Delivery Time||7 days after receiving payment or deposit|
|Departure Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||1,500,000 m²/ month|
1. Our FR reflective tape has various colors to choose,Fluorescent yellow, orange, sliver, yellow-silver-yellow, orange-silver-orange etc.
2. Our orange-silver-orange FR reflective tape has sharp clean edge between the fluorescent orange and silver part, and has good flame retardant and heat resistance performance to keep workers safe and enhance their nighttime visibility.
3. We keep stock for regular products and can send out immediately.
4. Large scale: over USD 300,000,000 annual sales; monthly production 1,500,000 m2.
|Flame Retardant Reflective Tape|
|Product Number||Backing fabric||Initial Average R1||Minimum R2||Home Wash Cycles3||Industrial Cleaning Cycles4||EN 533||NFPA701||ASTMF 1506||EN ISO 20471||ANSI/ISEA 107-2010||AS/NZS 1906.4-2010||CSA-Z 96-02|
|CSR 1303-FR||FR treated cottonr||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|CSR 1303-FR2Y||FR treated cottonr||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|CSR 1303-FR2O||FR treated cottonr||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|CSR 1303-NM||100% Aramid||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|CSR 1303-NM2Y||100% Aramid||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|CSR 1303-NM2O||100% Aramid||420||330||50||25||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
R1: Measured by Chinastars on new product at +5.0° entrance and 0.2° observation angles.
R2: ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 and EN ISO 20471 minimum coefficient of retroreflection for Level 2 retroreflective material.
3 Home wash according to ISO 6330 Method 2A at 60 °C and product maintain R ≥ 100 cd/lux/m3.
4 Industrial cleaning according to EN ISO 15797:2004 at 85°C and product maintain R ≥ 100 cd/lux/m3
Our silver flame retardant reflective tape is a layer of allumium coated glass beads bonded to an FR treated cotton backing. It is designed for fire uniform, workwear to enhance the visibility of the wearer in low-light condition,ideal for electric or firefight workwear that require high flame retardant and heat resistance performance.
Most of our flame retardant reflective tape contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the reflective tape with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of flame retardant reflective tape on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the reflective products with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the flame retardant retro reflective tape can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your reflective products. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the product immediately. The added heat can damage the flame retardant reflective tape.