Hi-Vis Ultra Thin Soft Fr Reflective Warning Tape
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Meters||US $1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1500000 Pieces/Month|
- Reflective material Safety Reflector
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: TM1303-2YT
- Material: Aramid
- Color: Silver
- Transport Package: 50m Per Roll
- Origin: Ningbo
- Reflective Material Type: Reflective Fabric
- Application: Fire Uniform, Workwear
- Trademark: Topmatched
- Specification: width 50mm
- HS Code: 5907009030
|Backing Fabric||100 % Aramid|
|Reflective Coefficient||R> 250 cd/lx.m2|
|Washing Instruction||Home wash 25 cycles @ 60°C (ISO6330)|
|Width||2 inches or 3 inches|
|Packing||100 meters/R or customizable|
|Delivery Time||15 days after receiving payment or deposit|
|Departure Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||1,500,000 m²/ month|
1. Our ultra soft lightweight FR reflective tape is a complementary product to customers who wants reflective tape to be both fire resistant and remains the soft feeling.
2. Compared with other products, this FR reflective tape is nearly half the thickness of normal Flame retardant reflective tape, and quite lightweight compared with other FR reflective tape.
3. The backing fabric is customizable. Just tell us what you want and our research center will figure it out and provide you with wanted products.
Our silver flame retardant reflective tape is a layer of allumium coated glass beads bonded to an FR treated cotton backing. It is designed for fire uniform, workwear to enhance the visibility of the wearer in low-light condition,ideal for electric or firefight workwear that require high flame retardant and heat resistance performance.
Most of our flame retardant reflective tape contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the reflective tape with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of flame retardant reflective tape on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the reflective products with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the flame retardant retro reflective tape can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your reflective products. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the product immediately. The added heat can damage the flame retardant reflective tape.