Colored reflective piping and binding tape
|FOB Price:||US $0.01 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Meters||US $0.01/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||1500000 Pieces/Month|
- Reflective material Safety Reflector
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: RP002
- Age Group: All People
- Function: Durable
- Type: reflective piping
- Transport Package: 100m Per Roll
- Origin: Xiamen
- Season: All Years
- Material: Polyester
- Usage: Traffic Warden
- Trademark: Topmatched
- Specification: 1.3cm
- HS Code: 5806320090
|Color||Orange, yellow, blue,red,gold, purple etc. (color customizable)|
|Materials||Colored reflective tape(polyester or T/C backing); cotton thread; 100% polyester mesh fabric|
|Washing||Home wash 25 cycles @ 60°C (ISO6330)|
|Reflective Coefficient||50-120 cd/lx.m2|
|Application||can be sewn on sportswear,vests,shoes,hats,caps,suitcase etc.to increase night time visibility.|
|Packing||100 Meters/R,can do on customers'request|
|Delivery Time||7 days after receiving payment or deposit|
|Departure Port||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Supply Ability||1,500,000 m²/ month|
1. Our colored reflective binding tape has various colors, such as gold, green, purple, brown,black etc. Our R&D center can develop new colors as per customers' demand as well.
2. We produce colored cotton, polycotton, polyester satin stright or bais binding tapes, folded-hemmed tapes, and pipings for clothing, hats, shoes, bags etc., best choice to combine safety with fashion.
2. Available with diffrent widths and materials, can be customized according to customers' demands.
3. High quality colored reflective tape, cotton thread and polyester woven fabric. Fine workmanship.
Reflective piping is composed of reflective fabric, cotton thread, and mesh cloth. It is subjected to sew into various products'seams, and is widely used on outdoor wear, bags, shoes, cap, umbrella, safety belt, etc. to outline and enhance visibility of the wearer in nighttime or low-light conditions
Most of our reflective piping contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the reflective fabric with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of reflective piping on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the reflective products with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic glass beads on the retro reflective piping can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your reflective products. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the product immediately. The added heat can damage the reflective piping.