En 20471 Hi-Vis Reflective Running Vest for Outdoor Sports
|FOB Price:||US $4.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $4.5/ Piece|
- Reflective clothes
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: RST20
- Age Group: Adults
- Function: Breathable, Durable
- Type: Reflective Vest
- Transport Package: 1PC in a PP Bag, 100PCS in a Carton
- Origin: Xiamen
- Season: Annual
- Material: Oxford Fabric,Mesh Fabci
- Usage: Security Staff, Running Vest
- Trademark: Topmatched
- Specification: 58*64CM
- HS Code: 6114300090
|Fabric:||600D oxford fabric,mesh|
|Tape:||Certified silver reflective tape|
|Season:||All the year round|
|Class:||EN ISO 20471 Class3, ANSI/ISEA 107 Class3|
|Logo imprint:||Available with silkscreen or heat transfer|
|Packing:||1pc/poly bag, 100pcs/carton|
|Delivery:||15-30 days after receiving payment|
1.Our reflective running vest meets ANSI/ISEA107-2010 and EN ISO 20471:2013 performance class 2 requirements and uses all certified reflective material.
2. Our reflective running vest has 360 degree high visibility reflective tape on front and back for the best in safety in low light conditions.
3. With fine workmanship, double-needle stitching throughout, generous cut for a comfortable fit and ease of movement.
Note: All sizes are customizable.
These Reflective safety T-shirts is composed of fluorescent fabric and reflective fabric, and can provide the high visibility performance needed while working or exercising in low light conditions. It combines leisure with safety, and is perfect choice for workers, joggers, cyclists etc.
Most of our heat transfer film contains aluminum layer, and sweat /oil/ water stains may occur if the surface of the product has direct contact with hands during application and is then exposed to hot and humid conditions. Even though these blemishes won't affect performance of the product, we strongly recommend handling the reflective fabric with gloves and keeping them in the environment of below 26.7 °C (80 °F) and lowering than 70% relative humidity.
Some suggestions for extending the life of reflective heat transfer film on safety clothing:
1. When do machine wash, you may use a mild detergent, but No Bleach or Fabric Softener!
2. Try to avoid wash the garments with your work jeans or any clothing with rough fabric or edges. The microscopic
glass beads on the retro reflective fabric can be worn off by rough texture.
3. Try to line dry your garments. If you choose to machine dry, try to remove the garment immediately. The added
heat can damage the reflective fabric.
4. Try to wash your garment inside out.
5. Try not to wash reflective garment with other dark garments that might bleed. Stained fluorescent material may
cause a reduction in its performance. Our fluorescent materials do not bleed, rest assured to wash them with
light color garments.